HUNT Commercial Real Estate
Location & Hours
403 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14203
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Secure Card access is available 24 hours a day and on all holidays.
The Brisbane Building was built in 1895 by James Brisbane and James Mooney and was central to some of the greatest years in the City’s history. Traditionally, it has been the home of lawyers and others who profit from its proximity to the courts, City Hall, Erie County offices, bank offices and other important functions. It was the long time home of the Kleinhans Company. Also, Brisbane was one of Woolworth’s first stores, the success of which was a fundamental building block for the philanthropy and civic involvement of Buffalo’s Knox family, the original owners of the Buffalo Sabres. Many tenancies have spanned generations. The Gannon law firm has maintained continuous occupancy since 1930. Stanley Hunt, Hunt Real Estate’s founder in 1911, ran his business there continuously for 47 years, until buying the nearby Hurst Building in 1960.
BRISBANE BUILDING AMENITIES
FULLY EQUIPPED “SMART BUILDING” AMENITIES INCLUDE ON SITE MANAGEMENT, 24 HOUR CARD ACCESS, SECURITY, RAINBOW DELI, BEHRINGER JEWELERS, PIEPER TRAVEL, AND OTHER SERVICES.
• Highly visible and conveniently located in the heart of the Buffalo financial district, close proximity to City Hall and Erie County Clerks office
• Handsomely appointed suites available throughout the building
• Up-to-date mechanical systems, elegant building lobby
• Fully appointed 600 square foot conference room available to our tenants without cost
• Handicapped accessible
• Very competitive lease rates
• At the doorstep to Downtown Buffalo events
• Adjacent to Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
• Light Rail Rapid Transit System at front door
• On-site security and ample parking available at nearby public parking ramps and surface lots. Space are sometimes available in our secure surface lot located directly across Washington Street
• EDZ Benefits